Monday, July 18, 2011

Paintball...

Well it seems like it has been a while but all of us girls finally had a chance to do an activitiy and it was paintball. We went to Rampage Paintball in Millarville and this time we included our husbands. We had a lot of fun! What I learned about myself is this....I am still a wimp...haha...I knew that going in and I have reconfirmed it again. I was too scared to get hit by the paint bullets and luckily I only got hit twice...my strategy was to not get hit...haha..obviously...so I pretty much stayed in one spot on each field and became an overzealous sniper, I know I went through more paintballs then everyone and I can't even say for sure if I hit anyone. But I still loved it. My husband Kevin also enjoyed this and we will definately be doing it again...
At first we played wives against husbands...and we quickly learned that us girls didn't have a chance against them...at one point I was stuck behind a barricade and Kevin and Rick were both shooting at me and I got wimpy and jumped out and said I was hit..but I wasn't...so I walked over to the dead zone to find Jennie and Reen also in there and we had left Tasha to fend for herself...haha...she came back to us with her goggles splattered in paint.
The Millarville site has 7 different fields to play on and we played on 3 of them...one was called "The Town" and that was my fave as there was wood buildings to hide in..the goal was to raise your team flag in 3 different areas and then defend them for 15 minutes to see who was the winner...I would definately reccomend this to all...go check it out!
It was fun to see our husbands out as well...and I look forward to doing another group activity like this again...

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you girls had a super fun time. I love how each of you post your "version" of the outing. Such a great blog concept. Can't wait to see what you ladies decide to do next month.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...