Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hunger Games...Loved it!

You must read the Hunger Games trilogy. It was a great read from start to finish. I couldn't put the books down and believe me my house was neglected because of it. It was a fast paced no boring or dull spots. I fell in love with the characters. The author Suzanne Collins tells a gripping tale that revolves around Katniss a 16 year old girl who is forced to enter a futuristic televised competition where contestants battle to the death. It truly is a must read! Before I read this series I had found out that they will be making it into a movie. All the buzz is that this is the next huge blockbuster money making series. All through the book I kept wondering which movie star would be playing what part. Well they announced recently that Jennifer Lawrence (Winter's Bone) will be playing Katniss...I love her! I can't wait to see this world transformed on the big screen. I will be the first in line to watch this movie. I just hope the movies are as good as the books! ~Tasha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...