Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hunger Games ... books 1-3

What can I say? .... Read these books NOW!
Books: Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay
Once you start, you wont be able to put them down.
I knew this series would keep my attention - after reading just a few pages. You know an author is good when one moment you're in tears and the next you're speed reading because the suspense is so much that you have to know how its all going to end. I think I may have actually missed a few meals because I was so drawn in! The author (Susanne Collins) is a remarkable writer ... you get wrapped up in the characters emotions, visualize the scenes in such amazing detail and understand the impact the games have on the children/families (including both the game participants and the spectators). This is going to make an amazing movie! I'm secretly hoping that there will be such a huge following that people will want to come dressed up (kind of like the star trek followers). If that's the case... I call dibs on the gown made completely of precious jewels in flame colors! Cheers - Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...