Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Painted, chatted with friends and drank a green tea/lemonade slushie


I consider myself a pro at 'finger painting' and 'paint by number', but this is something much more grown up. What a great way to spend the evening with friends and/or meet new people! Up to 15 people can sign up (in advance) for the evening. For $15, an artist walks you through the painting she has prepared for the evening - paint and your canvas are all included!

Caffe Crema is located in Bridlewood. To be perfectly honest, I didn't know it existed until Tasha told us about it a few weeks back. It's got a homey atmosphere - couches and lots of space. Check out the events calendar on their website. They've got live music (which I like!), free coffee tasting (I think we'll swing by again for this as well), family game night, craft hour and more. The bevies looked delicious - each of us tried something different.
Overall, I had a good time! Am I an aspiring artist??? I think I need to attend a few more Tuesday nights :)
Cheers - Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...