Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Painting - 101

I have to admit, I was a bit nervous about this one.  The inspiration artwork looked a bit unattainable.  But I have to say I really impressed myself.  Our instructors name was Piroska Pipo.  She is everything you want in a teacher, kind, patient, encouraging and talented in her craft.  Pirosko teaches a new painting class every 3rd Tuesday.  The cost is super affordable at only $15 and that includes all your materials for the class.  The atmosphere is wonderful, as it is located in Caffe Crema, a cute little coffee shop in Bridlewood.  I encourage the faint of heart to give it a try as I am not the artist type and I am super proud of my artwork!
An artist is born!














No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...