Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Golfing We Will Go...

So we hit the links for a little game of wack-a-ball...or at least that's what I call it. Jennie hooked us all up with a Dealfind, 9 holes for $10, you just can't beat that price. It was a beautiful fall night with barely anyone on the course. Perfect for us begginners! The course was a little confusing and the geese crap was plentiful. But set that all aside a group of great friends a few coolers, a night off from the kids, sounds pretty good to me. We laughed our way through 9 holes. Jennie and I quit hitting after 7...hahaha...we ran out of balls! I was impressed with Reen and her mad golf skills...she schooled us for sure! But I think all of us hit at least one great shot and I think that is what keeps golfers going. That one fantastic drive or an amazing putt. I had a great time and look forward to the next adventure....hmmm...what could it be?

~~Tasha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...