Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I survived Laser Hair Removal and all I got was a bit of a sunburn on my privates..

I did it!  Sure it's not the most comfortable thing in the world but I got through it and am super excited to see some results.  In the back of my mind I am hoping I am one of the few that only needs to go in 5 times as opposed to the normal 6.
Maria Mourelatos (our superstar laser operator) is awesome.  She is super cool and put me at ease right away.  We chatted, laughed, swapped life stories and before I knew it the whole thing was over.  Thankfully, she had a ball to squeeze just in case I had the need to hit her in the face.  Trust me, at times I was tempted, but I squeezed and survived.  The numbing cream that she recommends to apply at least an hour before the procedure is a must have.  We used a product called Emla, and next time I will be sure to lay it on REALLY thick.  The experience was comfortable and surprisingly quick.  Check out Maria's info and if you are at all interested call her up.  She will assess you before you make the plunge so you know your money is well spent.  And speaking of money, she is very reasonable.  She works out of her home, so she can keep her costs low and give you the savings.  Thanks Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...