Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Scuba....totally fun!!!


Today the 4 of us went to an intro course to Scuba at the Aqua Sport Scuba Center. We only had to pay $20.00 as we bought it on Calgary's Deal of the Day a while back. I have to say that I wasn't planning on liking this and I also was dreading this day...I was dreading it because I had to get in a bathing suit and then a wetsuit, and on me it's totally unattractive. But once I got in the pool I didn't really care.

Our instructor's name is Don Warner..he is very nice and patient. He taught us how to clear our masks underwater, what to do if the breathing thingy (can't remember the name) gets knocked out of your mouth on a dive and then we just swam around the bottom of the pool. I really enjoyed it...but I definitely don't know if I could dive in the ocean...I am way to scared of fish and SHARKS!!! I would definitely recommend that people try this out! As always the girls and I had lots of laughs...I actually started laughing at Reen underwater, and had to clear my mask. She was like little mermaid underwater....and I was more like Ursula the sea witch...except not so mean. We also had supper before Scuba at Original Joe's located across the street, the chicken fingers are very good...and the BBQ sauce is so good...nice and spicy. Well it was another good time for The Try it Girls...thanks girls!! ~Marsha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...