Monday, May 2, 2011

Mmmmmm ... dessert at Open Sesame

After a 3 day Quickbook course (18hours of fun) ... I was thrilled to meet up for Reen's birthday dinner (here's to another year of 29!)

My first priority ... a tall glass of Sleeman's Honey Brown.

I've been to this restaurant before and am happy to report that it still meets my expectations. The stir fry was good... but the beer and fantastic dessert were my top choices today.

I totally recommend the Peanut Butter Blondie.
From the menu... "A blondie square baked with white chocolate and peanut butter, served warm with Callebaut white chocolate hot fudge sauce, ice cream and real whipped cream".
Recommendation: Share it (its huge!)

Cheers - Jennie


1 comment:

  1. Just the mention of that beer makes me want one....it was so good! I agree it was my top pick of the night.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...