Monday, May 2, 2011

Restaurant Review - Open Seseme

Yummy yum yum!  The girls and I met up at Open Sesame to celebrate my birthday and to enjoy a lazy Sunday dinner together.  It was fantastic!  We arranged to meet at 4:30 (no, we really are NOT that old that we require the Early Bird Special) for dinner.  And to my surprise there was a small "line-up" outside!  In fact, the hostess looked a bit stressed that we did not have a dinner reservation.  The place filled up fast and so did my tummy!  I went for the Go Stir Crazy off the extensive menu.  I was given a bowl and then directed to the bar where I filled up on veggies, sauces, and spices.  A bit daunting for me as I like just about everything and could potentially end up with a bowl full of yuck if combined all together.  Lucky for me, I showed some resolve and stuck to one sauce choice.  I dropped my heaping bowl off with the kitchen and they got right down to work, stir frying my concoction with added BBQ pork and vermicelli noodles.  It arrived steaming hot and super duper yummy.  The waitress was tipped off that it was my birthday and she brought me out a super yummy treat of Banana Wontons!  The girls might have noticed that I inhaled them (sorry!).  The verdict on Open Sesame?  I will be gracing their doors again!  But what really made the night was just being with friends who love me and spoil me silly!  Thanks girls for a great time (as always) and I look forward to our next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Dinner was great I agree and it is always great just to hang out with friends and relax.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...