Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Open Sesame....is a restaurant and the magic word...

We went to Open Sesame to celebrate Reen's birthday. I had never been there before but I had always wanted to try it and it was a hit!! I liked it a lot. I am a fussy eater so this was the perfect place for me because you get to pick out your whole stir fry and then they cook it for you. I had chicken with vermicelli and then added honey garlic sauce to all my veggies...and I added a small spoonful of chili peppers and mine was spicy...but still super good. I then shared the Peanut Butter Blondie with Jennie...mmm that was good too. I would totally reccomend this restaurant...so grab your girlfriend's or your guy...even the whole family but I would call ahead and make a reservation, the place fills up fast. And the prices were very reasonable, I had the stirfry, a beer and shared dessert and my bill was under $25.00!~Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...