Sunday, May 1, 2011

Open Sesame~Great Friends=Good Times!!!

So one of the Try-it Girls had a birthday and we decided to go for an early dinner and drink at Open Sesame on Macleod Trail to celebrate her. It really was a great time. We sat, drank, chatted, laughed and relaxed. It was exactly what I needed after a busy weekend. The restaurant opened at 4:30 and by 5 it was packed. I never would of thought it would be so busy on a Sunday afternoon. I had the bbq pork with vermicelli noodles and rice. I chose a Thai peanut sauce and a ton of veggies....so YUMMY!!! I will definitely go back to this spot. I ordered a creme brulee for dessert...I don't recommend it, it was like curdled milk...YUCK! But no biggy, worked out good for me as I didn't need all those calories anyway. Thanks girls for a great time and Happy Birthday!!! ~Tasha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...