Saturday, May 14, 2011

A night out with Friends, Wine and Fashion

What a great time at Coop!  Who knew wine tasting was even available at Coop ( a grocery store for those of you who are unfamiliar) and that it would be so absolutely beautiful inside?  Tasha came across these tickets for a night out of fashion and wine tasting at a nearby grocery store and presented the idea to the girls.  Being an extremely girlie girl myself, I jumped at the chance.  I L-O-V-E wine and really L-O-V-E fashion, so needless to say, this was a good fit for me!  The venue just about took my breath away as it was so unbelievably beautiful inside, then the flight of wines waiting to be tasted made my mouth water.  Our sommelier, Erin, was amazing.  She reminded me of the famous author, Ernest Hemingway, as she describes what we are tasting in such detail, and with such enthusiasm, that I actually picture myself in her stories.  I really should confess that whenever I "wine taste", my glass is usually empty by the end of it and the "spit bucket" is bone dry.  The fashion part of it was a bit of a disappointment.  I thought we were going to see a fashion show, and get tips on Spring/Summer styles and such.  I was hoping they were going to share with me some great stores to frequent, tell me where I can get that elusive LBD that I have been dreaming about.  Tell me trends to stay away from and ones to jump all over and make my own.  I didn't get that portion of the evening.  What I did get however, was a great time with my girlfriends!  Like always they never seem to disappoint.  We laughed, we chatted, we poked fun.  It was a great night and I recommend attending such a night at Coop with your buddies.  Like Erin says, just drink, and see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...