Friday, May 13, 2011

Wine and Fashion...With Great Friends!!!


So I found a great flyer in the mail box one day. It was from the Coop and it was for different classes on wine tasting. Instantly I thought of the Try-it Girls! So out went the emails and by the end of the day we had signed up for Wine Tasting and Fashion! This course was offered at the Oakridge Liquor Store, if you have never been to this NEW liquor store. You must go it is totally worth it. They offer some amazing courses that you can preregister for. The one we took was $20...it was a great buy! I am by no means a wine connoisseur but I found this class so fun, light, interesting and the wines were great too!!! Check out this website www.calgarycoopliquor.com it is a great site that I plan on visiting often. The fashion part was 2 stylist and a jewelry designer. They were there to give you tips, explain what they do. The stylist were from www.studiogorgeous.com and they were so great, very personable approachable and in no way snobby. They have great event coming up called Styling Your Life the special guest is Clinton Kelly from TLC's What Not To Wear. All proceeds go to Canadian Women's Foundation. It is on June 18 from 1:30-4:30. How fun will that be to get dressed up head downtown with your girlfriends for an afternoon of fun and fashion!!!
Overall this was a great experience and I bought my 2 new favorite wines with my 10% off for taking the course coupon. Who doesn't love COUPONS!!! So my new faves are Secco a bubbly wine even the bottle is fun and Moscato D'Asti Bosc Dla Rei....I think I will have a glass tonight!!!
~Tasha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...