Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Country Strong - definitely a rental

Its been years since I've appreciated country music. I spent plenty of weekends at Cowboys while in college, but that was looooong ago! I didn't know what to expect with this movie. I'd heard mixed reviews and wasn't sure if it would keep my interest ... but, it did! I thought Gwyneth Paltrow put on a great performance. For those who complained about her singing ability, perhaps they are wannabe American Idol fans who feel they themselves are the cats meow??? Leighton Meester had an amazing voice and great chemistry with Beau. Beau... we'll he was my favorite (minus the greasy looking hair in some scenes!). I'd recommend this one for the cheap theatre or a home rental. Cheers - Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...