Saturday, February 26, 2011

Zumba for Beginners


The girls and I, sans Marsha, embarked on a Zumba adventure.  It was great!  I could see myself attending a few more classes to see if I can really get down and shake my money maker.  As it was I mostly just jiggled.  I am not the most fluid in my actions so I really thought I was going to have some serious trouble, but was surprised to see I wasn't the worst in the class!  Definitely, not the best, but not the worst.  In fact, as I looked around the room I was rather happy to see other women gyrating worse than I was!  The most humiliating part of was when you thought, "Wow, I think I got this, it feels good the way my hips are shaking!" and then you would look in the mirror and get the harsh truth...you look borderline crazy.  I woke up this morning and felt the effects of my Latin-inspired dance workout in my knees and thighs.  Nice, it works!  I challenge all of you to give it a try and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...