Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Huge Country Music Fan!!!

I love country music...must be my Alberta roots! I went into the movie Country Strong hoping that I was going to love it...and I did! I loved every part of this movie, the only thing I didn't like was the guy next to me who text the whole way through it. However I didn't let that ruin the movie. The first time in the movie when Beau ( Garret Hedlund) sang with Chiles (Leighton Meester) I got goosebumps. "Blame it all on my roots I showed up in boots" I couldn't help but tap my toe and I know I was grinning from ear to ear. Beau=yummy! He stole the show for sure and wow can he sing! I would buy tickets to hear him sing!

Kelly Canter ( Gwyneth Paltrow) was such an amazing character struggling with addiction. Gwyneth really nailed that part, she is such a great actress. I really felt the characters pain even though I find it hard to understand addiction. Tim McGraw plays James Canter, Kelly's husband and manager and if you doubted he could act before, this movie will knock your socks off. He did a fantastic job!

Like I said earlier I loved every part of this movie. I think Gwyneth, Leighton and Garret are talented singer's. I can't wait to buy this soundtrack. When I left the theatre I just felt so good. I liked the ending! Definitely a must see, especially if you are a country fan. - Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear form you! Thanks for leaving us a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...